Monday, January 5, 2015

Member Missionary's

Well it's Monday again...... YAY!!!

My email just said I have a letter coming but, dad and mom got good ones so here they are. :)

Dad,
 We have a baptism this weekend and I get to do it, the guy asked me to baptize him so I am supper
 excited. This week started out and no one wanted to have us over, so as of Wednesday we have
taught 23 lessons and found 2 new investigators. That is the standard pretty much, so we came back
and met them even though it was a tough week. Well they gave us a car so we haven't been biking,
other than that the weeks are just starting to fly by.

(this was to funny to leave out)

Tell Jake from "state farm" to get to work, and that he should name his new kid after me cuz look how great I turned out. plus I need him to adjust my policy ha ha ha
he will get a kick out of it hopefully. well I love ya Dad.


Mom,
I'm doing great  my week just was here and gone, it seem like its going so fast but at the same time its not. They made us come in at 6:30 on new years and they gave us some talks to read, some self evaluation to do, and then we set goals for the new year. Nothing exciting happened except for popping the fireworks you gave us, and blowing on our noisemakers at ten o clock. (so like at 8 there) I'm glad dad is doing better I tough he would have some stress relief when he finally got the new job, and I hope Kyle is doing better. That's one of the things that got me really good at Christmas, seeing my two little buddies (Jacy and Kalee) I miss them a lot. Tell everyone at church I am doing great, and that I say ward members are 90 percent of missionary work so don't hesitant to help out the missionary's. I love you mom, so much have a great week!!!!

 Oh I am baptizing someone on Saturday, his name is Jamie angle and he is 20 and his mom just got baptized a little while ago.



                                   Elder Cox and McDade eating lunch with the sister's at subway ^

 You will be glad to know that Sister Barclay found her way to Ohio lol
love her!!!

(now Elder Cox need's to find a Louisiana ST)

Don't for get to send some encouraging letters to Elder Cox, his info is at the top of the page in the (write me tab) and it will be updated when transfers come.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment