Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Update Tuseday


I got Kasey's package today and a letter from Kimber. I was starting to think you all forgot about me, no mail all week. Well it sounds like your all having the time of your life's, not a lot happened this week kind of slow but you know it happens oh well. I have realized how much I do like to fish, I think I just like the time to relax. That is something you don't get out here, I love you all and I am doing great.
 
got me another pair of boots! I'm gonna send a box home soon, I realized that I only got 2 long sleeve shirts and 5 short sleeve..  I might send some of thoughts home and have you send me some more long sleeve.
 

 
If you look up the news over here this guy was just arrested for robbing some places well he was high on drugs... our recent convert :)
 
 
 
this is a man we teach, he is 84 and he is so so so excited to read the book of Mormon. Last week they found cancer in him and he has been having a lot of cemo we will see what happens.
 
 
 Guess what I have to send you a can of skyline chili, they sell it all Wal-Mart over here it's so good.
Oh yeah I have to tell you this part of our area on the other side of our area it is way ghetto and we have been trying to get this one girl to church for like a month. This last Sunday she was like yes I'll come I need to go, so we went over with a member to pick her up. Her next door neighbor Kim (like her mom) came out and said she says sorry she cant come she's in the hospital, a man crawled through her window last night and rapped her so she cant go. They acted like it was all normal and that it happened all the time I was freaking out.
 
well this week just flew by, I can't believe how fast the weeks seem to go. oh yeah dad the road's out here suck, the people in Utah don't need to worry about there's so much. Even Collette said they weren't that great down there, it must Just be something with this side of the untied states. ha ha
 
I hope to get some more written letter's from you guys soon. Also I could use some new scarfs if anyone's board, it snowed like a foot in one night it's back to winter this week.
 
I love you all
Elder Cox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment