Thursday, January 15, 2015

Throw back to Cincinnati thursday

got to love getting random text pictures from ward member's about your missionary :)

finally got my dad's email from Monday.. :)

Dad.
had a great week, went by so fast I don't remember half of it. had an awesome day on Saturday I only baptized the tall one but his friend got baptized that day too and so did that boys mom. it sounds like your making some good changes in your new office, just don't steel the turkey tail out of my room or ill hunt you down.  jk ha ha Tell Jake I have telekinesis with Hannah, so its me keeping him up. I feel like I will be home in no time too. you don't take it days at a time any more because they fly by to fast so we take it weeks at a time now, and transfers are on the week of the 18th so  I will let you know what happens. love ya dad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment