Monday, January 19, 2015

bowling with my mission family


well I didn't get transfers I stayed here, that is good. Collette's letter wont get here until tomorrow so I'm glad that I didn't miss that. Instead we went bowling, here it's 10 dollars and you get unlimited games for two hours. Everything is now slowing down a lot, and all of our investigator's are cancelling on us. So we are knocking a lot more doors to try and talk to at least someone. I got to watch a head on collision at 40 mph, it was pretty cool, then 5 min later we watched the bank get robbed. It warmed up and everything went crazy, it went from being -5 everyday to 47 the last three. All the snow is gone and it feels like spring, so we just go walking a bunch now which is good. I love you all, thanks for the jerky. It sounds like your doing some good missionary work in heaven. Kyle will have to tell me how that class goes cuz I wanted to take it. I hope you all have a great week!!!! oh and we are emailing so late cuz its Martin Luther king day so the library's are closed, and we are at a members house.  love you 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment