Monday, January 12, 2015

Short and Sweet


Mom,
 Its been -5 out here all week, today its freezing rain so we now will get to walk. I hope your having an amazing day I love you guts. A ward member knitted me a scarf  and its awesome, all my scarfs are like 4 feet long. You should sent me a really long one that has a cool pattern, or is cool material, its the only variety I have so anything would be great.
love, Elder Cox

I haven't heard from my dad yet today, but I'm sure we're getting letter's later this week. we'll keep you posted :)



Jammie's the one I baptized and the other boy is named Alex, his mom got baptized too but I don't know her name.


more original window art from Elder Cox


New years picture of the Elder's celebrating... after we said we needed to see them lol

No comments:

Post a Comment