Saturday, January 10, 2015

moving the work forward

i got a letter today....dear my eldest sister, the weather has been quite dreary and gray. makes me feel like the tear of a chipmunk as it takes it's last breath in my trap. lol i eat a lot of eggs, you can make them taste like stake!!  ha ha German pancakes and guess what i ate last night eggplant!!! blehhhh :p  actually it was good, it's in a dish called hoppin John. They have it in Louisiana. There are member's in my ward that just moved up from right were Colette is serving. There daughter still lives there, so i wonder if Colette knows her? So i here the bangles won!!!! or at least the Steelers lost last night. ha ha Tell Bristol her thumb tastes better then her toys. we studied (pmg) a lot in the mtc but after your out here you don't study it so much. we just went over how to use the the ward member's to move the work forward. so with out ward member's the work wouldn't go anywhere, missionaries really depend on the members a lot. i don't think anyone really adjusts to mission life, they just go with the flow. my goal for 2015..... I want to finally read the whole book of Mormon and become the best missionary that i can!!! I love you Kristin keep chuggin and give kyle a wet Willy for me, can't wait to hear back.
 elder Kurtis


If you have a letter from elder Cox you would like to share on here, you can email it to me.

kristincox5@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I like that you asked if people want to share! That's a good idea! How funny that people in his mission are from where Collette is!

    ReplyDelete