Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A great week with a little oops in it

 
 
 
Well a lot of stuff happened this week that I was not expecting, we did have our two baptisms though !!!! That was super fun, they were oh so spiritual. The guy that was a drunk finally kicked it and he got up and bore his testimony,  I think it was one of the strongest testimony's that I have ever heard it was crazy. I guess if your willing to stick with it for 5 years, you grow a pretty strong testimony. It sounds like you guys are having a ball over there, I miss all the everyday things some times. I was looking last night before bed and I have been out here for 204 ish days, 3 more transfers till I have been out a year mom!!!  It's flying by, but dragging at the same time. I feel like I am never coming home, it feels so far away but at the same time I can't believe that I have been out this long already. It feels like this is my new job, and that it's just a permanent thing.
 Well some other unexpected things were, I hit a squirrel on my bike! That was cool, and of cores I cut its tail off and have it tanning in our apartment. I am having such a great time here in Connersville, the ward of 50 is awesome. I get feed every night, and a member even goes shopping for us. That family we hang out with a lot makes it easier to, she reminds me of Kasey but here husband reminds me of Justin. Her son and daughters are the best, they all clam me as brother, and son at that house. Another crazy thing is I got some fire crackers! Back home Joey and I threw them in his toilet, and it didn't do anything. I threw one in our toilet and.... I will let the picture explain, let just say I have a really nice apartment manager!!! ha ha other than that, doing pretty awesome.
 I love you!
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment