Thursday, July 9, 2015

Serving our brothers and sisters

S
 Elder Cox and Nielsen hanging out with the Tuma family.
(we love them by the way, she posts so many picture's on Facebook of Elder Cox that it's so fun to see everything. we are spoiled, it's going to be sad when he move's to a different area:( )


 
 

("Had a great day with our missionaries! They worked in our yard and the Widow Houses yard and helped clear out a sun room for them!! It was a lot of stuff that would have taken MUCH longer to take care of if not for their hard work!")
-Quin Tuma


 
Man that's one thing we were taught how to do well! got to love picking rock's lol

 
what a stud!  got to love Kasia behind him, she could totally be a sister of ours :)

 
Working hard and being silly, both things Elder Cox knows how to do well!


 
Looking good Elder's

 
the Elders cleaning up the yard with Jordan, Kasia and Jayden



Kimber,
WOW your busy busy! I miss it down there, I just want to go four wheeling and have my truck, I miss my truck a lot! ha ha It sounds like your having a lot of fun with thoughs termites, have you started naming them yet? You could make them pets and you could have a Linda jr. ha ha I met a lady named Linda the other day and all I could think about was you, it was great. Well I love your guts don't have two much fun. Elder Cox

Mom,
 The yard looks weird, but I bet it's nice for all the day care kids to have all the extra room.  Well yes they do the forth over here really good, fireworks till 2 in the morning! I got very little sleep but that's ok, it was fun. Well I sent you a package today with a backpack, one of my pairs of long johns and I don't remember what else. It was quite full and made the box not square, so they said that you might have to pay some when you get it because I made it bigger than the flat rate size sorry. But it should be there Thursday. I cant believe that dad is getting his silver beaver, that is so cool it should be awesome! I love you all so so much!! Elder Cox

Hey dad,
Thanks for the story its a good one, and I have seen that. I think its funny cuz we have had all this success lately, and our zone leader asked us how we were doing it. I have a really big reputation for doing a lot of service and that's what I told him, "you got to serve them and do it well." They all give me crap that I don't want to teach, but I do just like to serve people. I got to build about half mile of fence the other day, also made three cow pens, and I fixed the a/c in a members car, then I fix a lawn mower and a weed eater all in a few days.  I mowed like four lawns this week too!! Well I'm getting a new companion tomorrow and I am not very happy about it. I really get along with Elder Neilsen very well, and it turns out he is like my 5th cousin!! ha ha but I'm very sad to see him go, plus it is always hard when you get a new guy. Everyone thinks I'm going to ether start training someone, or become a D.L. but I am not sure, ahhh its stressful but we will see what happens.
Love you so much Elder Cox

(a big thank you to sister Knotts for the picture of elder cox and his new comp)
 
New Elder Ma'nos!! and crazy Elder Cox!!! Welcome to Connersville

No comments:

Post a Comment