Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Short and sweet



Kimber,
We had a great week, put 2 people on date for baptisms one for this Saturday and his name is Robert and another for the 8th of August. Its going to be a good transfer, I'm going to the county fair today, we have been doing service for them and for a member with 4 cows, 4 goats and 20 chickens. We've done lots of stuff but I made a few new cow pens, and fixed about a mile of fence it felt like but I loved it. We climbed around in the rafters at the fair and hung lights and fans in the show room for the animals, and last night I got to brand a cow, and tattoo a bunny!! ha ha
 It was fun, well I love you 

Mom,
I had a long dream the other night, I got home and I asked if we could go camping and you said no. I was like why not you guys went on 49 thousand well I was gone, why cant we go now, it was funny.
Well we have 2 main investigators, Michelle and Robert. Michelle is the one we took to the temple, she should be getting baptized around the 8th. Robert has been taught everything and now wants to get baptized, because his wife who was a less active member wanted to get sealed to him. She got cancer and recently passed away, so he decided he was going to get baptized and go to the temple and get sealed to his wife. It should be awesome other than that not a lot is different.
I love you mom, thanks for all you do for me!!! 


hey there sis,
its so good to here from you and not your phone ha ha jk.  I'm glad that Bristol is giving you heck she is doing a good job at holding up uncle Kurds reputation, Has she started telling you no yet ha ha!!  So we had a great week and I'm kind of getting the hang of this whole district leader thing. I get to collect numbers every night, then recollect them and more numbers Sunday then turn them in that night. Then Monday get some goals, have a conference call and announce the goals to the zone, and then tonight get on another conference call and listen to president its nuts. We got to go to the temple again, and we are trying to take a guy named Robert that should be getting baptized on Saturday hopefully. Well tell me what the clues are for Indiana byu box and I will find it ha ha
I love you, www 

No comments:

Post a Comment