Sunday, August 2, 2015

Spending more time at the temple




The baptism went awesome, he is doing great. He got up at the end and bared his testimony, and is was awesome. Then earlier that day we got to go to the temple, and I just can't wait to have one right by our house. I love going to the temple so much, it just makes me feel so good. Well I got to do all the confirmations, I got to record, and witness baptisms to. It was so much fun, I just love it WOW!!!  Jordan and I are a hoot, ha ha she reminds me a lot of Kasey. They are the best, it will be hard to leave this area when I do. Other than that I keep having dreams that I have come home, and I'm wandering around and saying hi to everyone. ha ha  
Last night I was talking to dad in my dream, and I went "no way I left my boot in my closet in Indiana" and then I went "wait I have only been out almost a year, wait this has got to be a dream" ha ha Dad was just sitting there looking at me weird and then I woke up. Almost every night for the past week I have been having similar dreams to that, idk but it's weird. Guess what I talked in church on Sunday about the restoration, and my comp only spoke for 15 mins, so I had to speak for 25 mins ahhhhhh!! I did it but I kind of just felt like I was rambling, but a lot of people came up and told me good job, and that they loved my talk. so it must not have been to bad. ha ha Well I love you mommy 

Kimber,
The weekend was awesome we had a baptism, and got to take Jordan our recent convert to the temple and do baptisms for the dead with her it was awesome. The district leader is the same, ha ha and I got to do a training every Wednesday. Sometimes its hard to come up with things but it works out. It sounds like you guys are having all sorts of fun, I cant wait for my pine nuts ahhhhhh they are the best!!! ha ha  well I love you Kimber 

No comments:

Post a Comment