Thursday, August 27, 2015

The key

Sorry the blog wasn't up sooner, between mine and my parents computers both upgrading to windows 10 I haven't been able to get them (ether computer) to let me put the cool, awesome pictures up :(


My address is....  
111 Dewers St apt 204 Aurora IN 47001






Hey there momma,
Hold on you can't have a heart attack, I'm doing just fine. I didn't move to far away, I just moved a couple county's down. I'm in a place called Aurora Indiana. It has been quite the week nether me or my companion have been in this area before, and so we don't know anything really about what's going on. I met the old mayor tracking and we are now teaching him, it has been really cool plus he gave me the key to the city!!! I will send it home soon. I hope that everything is going well on your half the world.



Hey dad,
I hope everything is ok, this week has been awesome. I am in Aurora Indiana it is a tiny town right on the Ohio river. It over looks Kentucky on one side, and Ohio on the other while I sit on my back porch in Indiana. It has been pretty sweet my companion is Elder Hamption, he is from Dallas Texas. He is a champ we get along great, we were both put in this area at the same time though so we don't really know any one or anything. We are really just trying to figure it out, so my new assignment is to re open this area. The prez closed it down 4 months ago because of circumstances, but has asked me and elder Hamption to re open it and try to make things happen. So far it has been one of the best experiences as a missionary even though it has been hard, we are meeting a lot of people and the ward is so excited to have the elders back. It has been great, they have been super supportive. The ward just became a ward about a year ago, so things are growing around really well. A lot of people from across the river in Cincinnati move over here to get out of the city.
well, I love you dad

No comments:

Post a Comment