Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Loving the new area

What a stud, Elder Cox looks so happy! 
 
So we had a cool experience this morning, we went into a place like the market grill  for breakfast this morning and one of the high up catholic lady's comes and sits by us. We all start talking and having a great time, and then her friend comes over who is a less active Mormon. We get to talking and she asks us were we are from and I say cedar city, and she goes cool my mom and brother live in Holden. I go "no way, my grand parents live there."  Well the lady's name is Dianna  Steelman, but her parents that live in Holden are Mike and Virgina Josse, there son is Dale Josse and he's married to Ruth  Stevens small world. Then we go to pay for our food, and a guy that we had never met that was sitting across from us drinking coffee paid for our food.  Its been a really awesome morning!!!
My week has been pretty good, so they don't allow tracking anymore, but we have been doing a lot of going and seeing all of the people in our records and a lot of walking. The ward is cool they just got made a ward from a branch, and are still kina stuck in the mind set of a branch which is super different. The pants fit fine, I just got to un hem them and make them a little longer which I can do pretty easy, but I need some thread black, grey, charcoal, and I think one was dark brown if you could do that I would greatly appreciated, other than that I am doing fine. My companion and I get along great, its funny everyone says we look like brothers, we have gotten that like 5 times in the last 2 days. You will have to ask Bryce about an elder Madara, he was in his MTC district and was in my mission. Also he just went home and my zone leader Elder Wells parents just moved to cedar, out in Equestrian Point. He is suppose to come say hi sometime, he just went home his name is Mikelle Wells.  Well that's about it, Love ya mom
Chatting it up with the sister missionaries

 Clean up after there Specialized Trainings
 


I know this isn't a great pic of Elder Cox, but he must have been swapping a good story back there :)
 
also I love the board the Elders are standing by (you are the daughter of a king!) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment