Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It may be hard, but it's worth it!

I always love hearing from my brother even if it's like "hey my zip code on your blog is missing a # 1". lol oops my bad, so that's fixed now. :)

Did you know that we are getting a bit of traffic on this blog from Europe... how cool is that! Also did you know you can request a free book of Mormon? Well you can! If you know someone who could use one or would like to learn more yourself about this awesome book go here!
To go along with that did you know you can request a visit from the missionaries for you or someone else in your area online? Well you can! go here! And if that's not cool enough you can chat with a member of the church online go here!


Hey mom,
 Another crazy week gone by!!! It's been tough being some where for 2 weeks, then getting a new comp, and having to teach him somewhere you don't know. This last week was great we got some solid new investigators. First a guy named Butch, he is really cool then, we are teaching some of the people in the records from the missionary 4 transfers ago. So kind of old but we are seeing a lot of grace. We needed four lessons to hit our standards this week, so last night from 8:45 to 9:28 we were trying our hardest. We got the fourth one in 2 minutes before we had to be back, It was the best I love tuff days. Yesterday was the first time I saw the stars since I came out, so I laid on the side walk and just stared for a while, oh man I miss the stars it just cloudy over here almost always. This week was also crazy because we got rained on for 3 days in a row, all day long. I am so sick of being wet, but on the bright side its been 60 so cold rain is better than hot muggy rain. with winter coming up could you send me my carhart coat? The one I used last winter is pretty dead, ha ha the zipper on the rain coat part is ripping off, and the buttons on the other have popped off.  I'm down to 2 out of 5 buttons, and its pretty hashed so I just want to know what to do there. If you could just water proof my carhart coat and send it, that would be awesome.   well that's about it I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment