Friday, September 11, 2015

Labor day weekend

Hey, Mom

So 2 days ago there was an emergency transfer for a bad elder,  my companion was the replacement so now I have another new companion. We are still trying to figure things out, and get to know the area and try to get some investigators going. It's just hard because I have only been here for 3 weeks. Me and my last comp were just getting things figured out, now that he left my new comp excepts me to know everything. Where to go, what to do, people to see, and I know just about as much as he dose. It sounds like you had an awesome time at family reunion.

Yesterday we had a cool experience, we got to go to down town Cincinnati to do a finding activity we met a lot of interesting people. We had a very drunk guy walk up to us with his hands out yelling, "pray for me and my friend that just died of a heroine overdose and now the cops are after me because I'm a drunk in public ahhhhh!!!" Then he grabbed our hands, yelled a prayer and then ran off crazy. There were also about 30 people that asked for change to get on the bus! ha ha It was an experience, then we met a guy named Matt and we talked with him for about an hour. He told us he was coming to church then after he walked away, a black guy walked up and said "do you know who that was?" and I said "Matt" ha ha and he said, "he is the leader of the down town Cincy gang." ha ha I mean he looked rough but everyone out here dose.  He had a lot of question's, and he took my quad and looked up john 3:16 and then smiled, looked up and said "wow you read out of the same Bible that i do!"  He asked a bunch of questions and we agreed with it all, so he told us he would come to church Sunday. ha ha crazy stuff
I love you Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment