Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Transfer Day!!!

 
we got to hear from Elder Cox this week! He was super sad that he was leaving all his friends in Indiana but we know he'll be good. Thanks to Susan for the pictures! I'm sure we will be getting more from the mission presidents wife :)










 
I know I'm a week behind but here's the letter from last week :)
 
This week was good because our air conditioner was fixed, but hard because of a lot of drama. You would think that missionary life would be drama free, but it is quite the opposite. I don't think that I can get away from it, but oh well ha ha. I don't know what's in store for me next because I have been having a lot of stuff going on between my zone leaders, and the mission pres.. They're going on a lot of exchanges I think to make sure I am ready for something, but it's stressing me out a lot. I guess I just have to learn that the lord has a plan, and that if I am doing what I am suppose to that everything will be taken care of, but I guess we will see what happens. Other than all that I have been doing pretty awesome, and had a good week.
 I love you mom 
love elder cox  

No comments:

Post a Comment