Thursday, August 6, 2015

No better place to be

 
Hanging out with Robert at the Temple



 
The ward council has been sending us to do all the dirty work. ha ha we are going around and finding out peoples divorce dates, and get info for records, people don't like to talk about that kind of stuff. We have a girl named Michelle on date for the end of the month, she is the girl that just ran up to us in the parking lot. We are also working to get our new contact Doug on date, he is doing awesome he has no knowledge of any religion at all. He didn't know how to pray, he never had. Its like starting everything with a clean slate, its crazy cool! Other than that just working hard, our a/c went out in our apartment about 2 weeks ago. Its been on average 90 or more, and I was just getting grouchy and no sleep and it was bad. I have been blessed a lot the past few days here have been getting down to the 70s at night so I'm doing a bit better. Our landlord is going to replace the whole unit on Tuesday, so I am soooooo looking forward to that, and I think my comp is to. I have been pretty grouchy with the heat and no relief at all, its gross humid all the time but oh well. ha ha
Well i love you dad !!


Going to the temple with Doug.
 
Hi mom, sorry I didn't email you yesterday we had a big zone fun day, it was great!! We got to go and play corn hole, bean bag toss,  or in the rest of the world. ha ha
Then we played apples to apples, and then we played never have I ever, it was super fun!  Well we have had a pretty good week over here, other than our a/c going out the last 2 weeks, but they are fixing it as I write this email. I can not wait for the good night sleep that I am about to get tonight! I'm just dead dog tired today, it is just so crazy all the time. We got to go to the temple today, it was really cool I just love it!  We took our investigator Doug, and he said it was an amazing experience so we are excited to see were he goes. Other than that everything over here is pretty good,  I just got a pair of shoes from the goodwill for 4 dollars, and a couple ties. umm 1 pair of my black suit pants just died, ha ha there was no redemption, worn thin. 
 I love you so much mom thanks for being the best!!! 


Okay, so I missed a few awesome pictures from the last few weeks so I'm catching up..
 
here is the elders with Jordan at the temple for her first time doing baptisms for the dead.
the Elders taking a selfie with awesome Sister Knotts
(she also takes and posts pictures on Facebook of the elders)

No comments:

Post a Comment