Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fun day sunday

How is my mommy doing?, ​
 I am doing great and the baptism just got moved to the 28th, so this next week I will send pictures. Plus the other guy that fell of the wagon, is now going to get baptized on the 27th, So its going to be a busy weekend!!! ha ha Well it looks like you guys had a blast at family reunion, I am sad that I missed out but I know that there will be plenty more, other than that it has just been going smooth. I have had a crazy week though I went up to Anderson IN for an exchange wed then came home and unpacked, then I got a call and got sent to Richmond IN the next day. Its been crazy everybody trying to get there exchanges in I guess. Well I had a crazy dream this morning I dreamed that Kim Riddle pulled me over for running a red light, and told me "park your truck, I am taking you to your dad!!" ha ha I was like pleading, "no no!!!" ha ha It was funny. Well I am going back to Richmond today to have a P-day up there, we are going to go fishing its going to be awesome I cant wait. Well I hope you have a lot of fun with your screaming babies.
 I love you mom
 
 
 Back at Jorden's aunt's house
(we love them, that's two week's they have had them over and posted pictures on Facebook)




No comments:

Post a Comment