Monday, March 2, 2015

Putting your best foot forward!

But learn that he who doeth the works of righteousness shall receive his reward, even peace in this world, and eternal life in the world to come. d&c59:23

This week our little Kurtis is going to be experiencing a lot of changes, it would be so awesome for him to get some encouraging letter's. :)


hi mom, 
 Well I am staying here but I am getting a new companion........ I am freaking out I don't want to  have to learn someone else, I just learned how to get along with the one I had.  we have had a pretty busy week  we taught probably 5 good lessons a day about, so yes teaching a lot. ha ha 
I barely have any down time really and when I do I just sleep. well I hope you all get feeling better, I had a couple ruff days last week just missing everyone. sometimes it gets to me but I am doing ok now. we got about a foot the other day and church was canceled, so we took our investigators to a members home and watched general conference with them that counted as church. they don't plow very good over here so no one could make it to church. well I love your stinking guts mom
love elder cox

 

Hey Dad,
 I'm sorry that your sick you better, start sucking on a fisherman's friends then you will feel all better. Well I am staying here but I am getting a new comp. Well other than us getting about a foot of snow Sunday everything has been pretty normal. I'm nervous to get a new companion though, I just got use to this one.  Now that means that I have to know everything about the area and how to get places, I really need that GPS now so if you could get one and send it as soon as possible that would be fantastic other wise I will be lost. I am getting it a little, learning some major street names but holy crap they have no order at all.
 Well I hope you get feeling better I love you,
elder cox

ha ha I just got off the phone with the mission president, and my companion that is leaving is becoming a zone leader. He told me I was getting a older well seasoned missionary, that has never been in this area before. He's expecting me to lead and to keep the investigators moving forward, and to continue to baptize. SO I am really nervous but very excited also well I love you get feeling better. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment