Monday, March 16, 2015

I love to see the.....

Hey everyone it's been another week
 
play'n B ball
 

So the front row: sisters Longitow,  idk then Armstrong, Lovell, Burton, Nash Palmer, Witherspoon and Elder Mcvey.
back row: Elder Billy Rudd, my new comp Elder Murdock, then Shnider, ME, Pingle and Litshter
 
 
got to go to the temple in Columbus, ahhhh it was amazing!!!


look nothingness .... hahaha
 

 
eating out with a bunch of Elder's

 Miamisburg  is a city in Montgomery County, Ohio, United States. The population was 20,181 at the 2010 census.[6] It is part of the Dayton Metropolitan Statistical Area. Miamisburg is known for its large industry (mainly for its nuclear operations during World War II) and retail factors (such as the Dayton Mall) commercial business area, which is partially located in Miami Township, but is probably most famous for being the home to the Miamisburg Mound. Miamisburg borders Miami Township, Springboro, and West Carrollton. The sister city of Miamisburg is Owen Sound, Ontario.[7
Miamisburg is the location of a prehistoric Indian burial mound (tumulus), believed to have been built by the Adena Culture, about 1000 to 200 BCE. Once serving as an ancient burial site, the mound has become perhaps the most recognizable historic landmark in Miamisburg. It is the largest conical burial mound in Ohio. as of 1848, the mound was 68-feet tall and at a diameter of 852 feet.[10] Located in a city park at 900 Mound Avenue, it has been designated an Ohio historical site. It is a popular attraction and picnic destination for area families. Visitors can climb to the top of the Mound, via the 116 concrete steps built into its side.


 
a picture from the top of the mound
 
now to get to the good stuff
 
 
I got my package thanks so much, I love the tie and the leprechaun poop ha ha that's awesome. we had a really great week, we had this lesson in a nursing home and a lady comes in the room and screams at the top of her lungs "what are you doing in here having a holy ghost party". Its just flying buy, we have a few people that are getting close to getting baptized hopeful they will make it in march. We are doing a thing called march madness, we are trying to baptize 100 in march. well I hope that you have had a good week, sounds like it was packed full of fun. I miss my little buddies a lot. I think I got sun burnt today, we went to a park and played catch, football and soccer and ate ice cream and just had a blast.
 
  I love you so much and I know that you taught an amazing lesson, I know that it touched someone's life even if you don't know it. somehow someone was changed for the better. I hope you know that I miss you so much and that it feels like the days are flying, but at the same time it doesn't ever feel like I will make it to the end. My testimony has grown soooooo much it is amazing what missions really do for the missionary alone, I know that I have learned so much and changed to be a better person. I love you so much mom and I hope that you don't miss me to much. ha ha 
love your favorite missionary, Elder Kurtie Cox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment