Monday, March 30, 2015

Another week has come and gone:)

Hey Mom,
we are going later today to have a ping pong tournament, so that should be fun. I got this cool new shirt from a ward member, its an FFA shirt from Xenia Ohio its pretty awesome. My week just flew by, we met all of our goals except to get someone to church. The lady we are teaching in the nursing home that was so close to baptism except to stop smoking, is slowly going down hill. She started having all these questions about why if god loves us and if he were in heaven with us, would  he send us to this heck hole. No matter what we say she is like I need bible evidence of the primordial world and there isn't a whole lot. The last night we were there, she was complaining of chest pain. The nursing home was going to send her to the hospital and she refused, well the fire fighters-paramedics were trying to convince her to go and she wouldn't, so they called her guardian (that has the right of attorney) and she told them to take her. So then the cops had to come up, and at this point we just left. but the cops went up and forced her to go and we haven't been back to see her yet, so we're just having loads of fun. The other boy that was going to get baptized (Tristan) got kicked out of his house, but I know its just god telling us he is not ready so we will keep going. So transfers are going to be the 12 and 13th so don't send me anything that will get here after that. thanks so much, I did get my shoes oh and my shoes that I need laces for, have four holes on each side so eight total but kyle has the same kind if you need to look. man I cant wait to ride in that boat!!!
 I love you mom
My sweet new FFA shirt.. gotta represent!

we got to go out site seeing some more, this is the witches tower.
also known as Frankenstein's castle!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment