Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Meeting our Goal's

Okay first off I have to go back and clarify that the Elder in the transfer pictures is NOT Elder Cox's new comp, He's actually Elder Cox's OLD comp from the MTC my bad.

 

Ahhhhhhhh your prayers have been answered, we meet the leadership goals! We taught 29 lessons and got 4 new and 5 member presents, and got 2 people at church.  Yes our investigators loved church!!! A skitsafenic  guy got up and started yelling about, something about 4 years and a wheel chair.  I think our investigator in a wheel chair triggered it, so that was exciting. he march right up to the pulpit, then the bishop and council had to push him out the side door to continue with the meeting. the switch got flipped here and its been 50, all the snow is gone. Guess what sister Nash is in my zone. (my mom's cousin's daughter)  I played soccer, volleyball and basketball with her today and another girl from Enoch named sister Lovell. 
 Love you Dad,  have a great week!!


Dear Mom,
Teaching is going extra well, and we did have a baptism coming up but she hasn't stopped smoking so we are working on that.  So I get called an FBI guy all the time, one time a guy answered his door and said "oh man its the FBI" and I said "sir, that's not funny" and he got all worried. Then this guy with mental stuff comes up to me and goes, "your in the mafia right?! well I am too, so we can be friends" It was great. Well sister Nash is in my zone, I guess we are like 2nd cousins right. Well the kid from my high school is my new companions last partner, apparently he needs to learn something from the cedar boys. I have met a sister from Enoch, ha ha small world. She use to work on the bar 10 ranch in Bundy vill pretty cool. Well that is something I really miss, going camping ahhhh man. wow Bristol is going to be as big as me by the time I get back. ha ha  Well for teaching everyone just really love when you share your testimony, of how you came to know that he was you Savior and redeemer and that you know he loves all of us and would have died for even one of us.
 I love you mom, I hope it goes well and your not allowed to cry OK.
 I love you mom

Kimber,
My new comp and I get along really well, he is from Montana. He like's to sleep in but don't worry I'll whip him in shape. haha but we've had an awesome week and hit our leadership goals.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment