Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Life


hey it is going alright they put me back on a bike so my back is once again killing me and I am having to go thought the same process of telling them that this is not going to work that it is hindering the work I get bad enough that I was climbing off my bike and my sciatic pinched and I about fell to my knees I know you know hope that feel and it only acts up if I am riding my bike so I don't know why the mission president puts me in these places its frustrating  I really don't trust president welch like I should he came in and is changing and taking away everything that made our mission the leaders on the untied states  he is changing all of our culture changing the mission scripture and song and everything we have come to know and love it is hard to love someone that dose that a lot of the missionary's are not very happy  I have  just been praying that god will help me love him

my new companion is great he want to work hard and be bold and be an outstanding missionary   he is actually from Norway it was spelled ericksen  but when they came to the united states it changed to Erickson  he is from west Jordan and its funny he has got a draw like uncle Jim when he talks  ha he is 23  was inactive and then decided to change his life so he has a super strong testimony cuz he like had to learn it the hard way

the first day we were here we found a lady named sherry  she was so friendly  and we started talking and then she says you ll probably think I am weird but I believe that  Jesus visited the Indians in America ha ha she loves the Indians so we shared with her about the book of Mormon and she is so excited to read it ha ha 

other than that we have a lady that the other elders before we got here were teaching that is getting baptized on the 24th ha ha they had just found her and then they got transferred so we have taught her everything and she passed her interview on Sunday  so we are good to go ha ha I will send pictures
Love you mom have an awesome week 

No comments:

Post a Comment