Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A week to remember

this week was good no clobbering of my comp ha ha.  So I pretty much know all about your trip Brian texted me all the time ha ha keeping me updated ha ha  he even told me you were going to get vegetables from grandpa lol Well this apt has a crock pot so we made it full of chicken, potato's, carrots and stuff so after general conference it was just like being at home on a Sunday. I need some easy crock pot recipes. I am glad you didn't forget about me Brian told me about the post flying over Dayton that was good. I just keep telling myself 50 more days, I mean I don't wanna say it but I am ready to come home I really am ready so I just keep plugging along, one more transfer that's all.  I am leaving all the clothes I have out here so please make sure there are some pants in my closet ha ha. My clothes are destroyed I am going to bring one white shirt and maybe 2 slacks home I am going to leave my black suit its donezo ha ha. I have only worn my blue one twice I need to get it tailored though, the pant legs are to big and the sleeves are to long but I'm going to leave the rest of it here.  I am going to send some packages home today hopefully so you should get them soon, well I know Kasey will share my scary story with you so I wont type it again.

love ya mom ​

This week I was held at gun point ! we had just finished seeing a less active and pulled over on the road to figure out were we were going to go next well we were joking around and stuff so we ended up siting there for like 10 min well a car drives up the road and right before he passes us swerves over and almost hits us but he stopped and sat there we now realize he is just shining his headlights in out window to see us he then backs up and speeds away  we then felt prompted to leave that place so we pull down a block and I felt like we would be safe so I pull over again and we start to figure out were we are going to go so we can get the heck out of there well as we are just about finished the guy pulls up along side us stops and just looks at us for about 30 seconds then he pulls down the road parks and gets out of his car about this time 5 other guys come out of the shadows and they are all standing in the middle of the road  at this point my heart is racing so fast and the only way out is thru the people on the road he is talking to the other people and pointing at us then he pulls something out of his pocket its dark so we are trying to make it out! its a gun my comp says our hearts sank as our impending doom was at hand we feel inspired to start driving so I turn on my head lights my comp says lets say a prayer I heard dear heavenly , and I started to drive I don't remember the rest of the prayer  as we approach the people they clear out of the road and we start to think we might get out of here  just as we were about o pass them the one that was in the car jump out in front of us and points his gun at us I rolled down my window and said what do you want  his response was what the F$$$ are you doing !!!!!! I didn't know what to say and the word we are missionary's come out  his total demeanor changes he backs up and say well god bless and waves us to leave  we have contemplated that moment many times we don't know if god put us there to save someone Else's life or to stop something Else's from happening but it was a day to remember ​





so to start out with it your prayers have been answered for now I have a car  ha ha you told everyone that I was here? that's awesome ha ha this week was great we got our car we had a baptisum and it all went well ha ha I made german pancakes this morning so that just toped it off I am so glad you are having a great time on your trip it look like it has been fun and amazing ha its good to get some pictures of you and dad it has been awhile scince I have gotten to see you mug ha ha  yes I am in the same ward as before it makes it easyer but less exciteing I was kinda hopeing for one last new place were I could start freashy but it was very apperent that this is were god needed me to be we have found so many people that I have kniow just what to say  it has been a great few weeks so far I did get your pakage and it was great ha ha it all gone already ha ha well if you know my going home date and were I am flying into will you tell me i have some people asking about it that want to be there and if you you know the time aswell ha ha other than that i cant belive time is flying so fast i will be home so quick  i never thought this day would come i though i would ether die or come home early ha ha  i never thought i would actually make it ha ha well i love you mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment