Thursday, September 8, 2016

Transferrs




Elder Erickson and Elder Cox
Mom, 
Our ward had a 5 k fun run and breakfast so i ate breakfast ha ha but no running, that is for the birds. So i am getting transferred probably to my last area so i will get you my address soon. (we know he's back in Dayton) It sounds like you are having fun at reunion, oh and teaching was really slow this week. Love you, kurtis



Hey I am doing ok it is hard to keep my toughs here when everyone i know is going home and everyone asks me how long i have left all the time ha ha so  its hard to keep my thoughts focused here  

it is awesome that you got to go with her to get her endowments ha ha everyone is getting so grown up ha ha its crazy how much people progress in 2 years ha ha 

so we have had 2 baptisms in 2 months while i have been here in kettering  and now i am getting transferred so i guess i did my job ha ha  

other than that not a lot has gone on besides a lot of meetings and alot of rule changes with the new mission president 
 ha ha  i love you grama

No comments:

Post a Comment