Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Trying something new





well this morning I got the news that I am getting transferred, I wont know were until tomorrow at the big meeting. I am soooo nervous ha ha, I get a new area and a new comp, ahhhhhh hopefully I do well. I had the opportunity to talk in church this Sunday about having faith in Christ, it was defiantly the best and longest talk I have ever given, I made it a whole 25 min!!! ha ha I actually took more time than I needed, but faith is such an awesome subject. not only is it a belief, but it is acting and when we act off that belief it leads us to change, and to repent and become more like Christ. I know that I have seen this in myself over the past 4 and 1/2 months. I know that my savor lives, and he is here for all of us no matter who we are, or who we were he is here!!!!!!





well you "heard" him... he's on the move. we won't know his New address to write him till next Monday. if you could, please keep him in your prayers!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment