Monday, April 27, 2015

Doing service for the Lord!




Well, I am doing awesome.  It just so happens I am going to that lake later today. haha So hopefully I can have some pictures next week. Don’t check my bank account I just bought a pole and some lures and a license. I have seen a few does and a Jake, but not a lot yet.  Bro Welhalter sent me a picture of that OA pouch . Well, Heath will be  flipping out on me,  I have the scripture case in a box.  I don’t want to ruin it hauling it all over.  At some point soon I am going to send a couple of boxes home.  I just got to do it! Well, my comp is great.  I probably get along with him the most so far, he has been out 8 months and he is from American Fork. We teach a ton and do a ton of service both. We taught 40 lessons last week and I took out a fence and broke out a drive way. I cut a lot of grass, on the plus side everyone has a riding lawn mower. Funny story, I was braking off a post of the fence that a tree had grown around with a 8 pound sledge hammer and I swung and gave it everything I had. It hit the side and broke a piece off and then it kept going and I hit my comp in the jaw and knocked him off his feet. He was dazed for a while, but then he was fine eating hard candy. haha His chin swelled up like a baseball and then turned purple, but is almost back to normal now. haha We used Bro York’s phone,  I texted the pictures.  We got that address from Salt Lake saying a new member moved in.  Well, we found the mail box with the address and that was the house, so apparently some new members live there. haha  I love you and stay off your feet says mom haha Love ya dad

later today..
caught about 6 fish, it was a great trip. we went up to white water state park, end of it it was pretty nice. the boy is a recent convert we took with us to fellow ship him a litte more.




No comments:

Post a Comment