Monday, December 22, 2014

Meeting new people

this morning was awesome!! as soon as i noticed i got an email from elder cox i emailed him back and got to have a short conversation with him. (thank you technology) he told me he sent me a letter yay but until then ...

lol this kid kills me. i guess we are still having a wet Willy fight even though he's 1,940.0 ish miles away that's 29 hours driving time people. this is a win/ lose to want the time to pass quickly for me but i can't wait for his two years to be up. 

we love you kurty



merry Christmas family

 We had a crazy week since I got here. We have hit the standard of twenty five lessons a week which hasn't happened in my area for a while. Its been awesome! We taught this lady and gave her
 a Book of Mormon and asked her to read the first chapter Then she text us the next day and said, "can you come over? I have a lot of questions."  When we got there she was on chapter five
 and had some really great questions. It just shows you how God prepares people to want to know the gospel. We also have been trying to get a hold of the guy and yesterday we finally did.
 I was talking to him about work when he goes, "so what church are you and what do you believe?" and so we told him and he goes, " oh I have been avoiding you I thought you were Jehovah
witnesses and I don't like them. But then he became really interested and we are going back today to start teaching him and his 8 kids. He says they need church. Well our p-day is cut in half
 today because they are giving us the other half on Christmas ha ha. We are going to a members house. She took all of our presents and put them under her tree and stuff ha ha. We will get to
 Skype you on Christmas so we will Skype you around noon here and about 10 there. Yeah the time here sucks and my body hates it, oh well I'll get there other than that everything is great.
 I havn't got my bike and I don't know when I will. It depends when someone from down there comes up here again. Well thank you for all the support and love you guys give me.
 I love you so much,
 Elder cox
I'm not sure who these people are but it's great to see our Kurtis :)

oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree how lovely are your braches... :)
Elder Cox would find a tropical smoothie out there lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment