Monday, December 15, 2014

companion selfie Monday *UPDATE*





Oh man I have to tell you about the dinner appointment I had the other day. We walked through the front door and bam hoarders ewwwwww! The dinner table was four TV trays duck taped together with a table cloth on it. As we got to know them and talked about the dogs, they told us that the make their own dog food because its cheaper. Well then they bring out this soup to eat and we're guessing whats in the soup and It turns out the only difference between the soup and the dog food was our soup had a cheese sauce in it ewwwwwwwwwwww! Yep that was the worst dinner appointment yet ha ha!  We went over and read story's to this old less active man that has terminal cancer and as I get to know him he goes you remind me of myself when I was younger. He said it was my demeanor ha ha, Well as he told us about his childhood and about his crushes and what he had done and got in trouble for it was creepy our story's matched up perfectly and it was like he lived my life years before I did ha ha ha creepy huh. Then there is a lady named Glenda an investigator about to be baptized and every time something bad happens she tells us how she has had a dream about it and that she knew it was going to happen.
  
first week out and we're already getting some gems lol 




have a possum- ly great week

1 comment:

  1. How super gross! haha he sounds like he's doing great! P.S. the blog looks awesome

    ReplyDelete