Tuesday, February 10, 2015

sweet little missionaries

hey it's letter time!!!



Kasey sent a picture from kurtis to share


Dear Mom,
i will be sending a box home probably today with the 2 pairs of cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, my ctr ring, and a can of skyline chili. (yeah you can buy it at Wal-mart here ha ha)  it snowed here the other day then it got really warm and melted it all,  today it suppose to be really cold ha ha its weird here. it doesn't really rain it just mists all the time, sometimes it dose rain pretty good though too. so the reason I ask if I can just wash my dry clean only is cuz the washable pants are made out of the exactly the same as the dry clean they are both 60% polyester and 40% wool but other than that the week just flew by.  my recent convert made us these cookies ha ha missionary ones pretty cool she said she wanted to do something nice for us because we changed her whole life!



Dear Kurtis,
The cookies are really cute! You just never know how much good your two years out there will do for a lot of people. Kyle said he washed his suit pants. DON"T use hot water if they have wool in them they will shrink. If it changes anything it might make them not be as silky soft, a little more rough. Glad to hear your keeping busy. I will watch for a box. Love your guts
Dear Mom,
ok we have to pay for our wash anyway so we just wash it all together on warm, ha ha no separating laundry for me.

Dear Kurtis,
You crazy dude! I hope you at least wash your white separately

Dear Mom,
 nope not even whites separate ha ha at 1 50 per load I cant afford it ha ha

oh man this kid is pretty crazy, we're going to have to give him some pointers on washing his clothes again. stinking comp. teaching bad habits :p







No comments:

Post a Comment