Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Seeing some site's

 
Hey Mom,
I am soooooo jealous I want to sleep in soooooo bad, I am going to sleep for three days strait when I get back. its now almost been 4 month's crazy huh, I can't believe it but at the same time it has felt like ages so I don't know how I really fell about it. I got your card the other day it was pretty cute. guess what else I got a letter from amber, she wants me to tell her all about a mission idk what to tell her...? well my comp and I are having some ruff times, he started crying the other day cuz he pissed me off so I stopped talking and stayed in our bedroom all morning. well I studied he keeps telling me he wants me to communicate with him, so I do and he dose stuff anyway. like I told him I was done going to see this lady that just wants to argue so I said we are dropping her, and not five min later he walks up to me and says hey we are going to see her at 5. ooooooo I just wanted to kill him cuz he dose that all the time, but the lord is looking out for us.  right before I was just about to yell our zone leaders knocked on the door, so I talked to him and cooled down ahhhhhh I hate people form California anyway. its almost time for transfers!!
oh interesting story the other day we came out of a appointment where we were talking about how she just got her bed bug problem under control. i looked down and saw 3 bed bugs, now envision me running around screaming like a little girl taking off my clothes. i got home took off all my clothes in our back yard, put them in a garbage bag and dyed them. that's the only way to get rid of them and the eggs they lay. then last night we were planning and a spider crawled up my leg, and this morning I found a really weird bug on the door jam. I am getting all sorts of bits I just wake up and look to see how many new ones I have. ewww the cold needs to go away so the bugs will stay out side! 
hey march second Is transfers so don't send anything next week, but this week should be fine. oh and I want you to send me my roper shoes the all leather ones that are squishy on the bottom please :) oh and I never sent my package yet, I will try sometime but we will see. 
I Love you so much, Elder Cox


this is a picture of the high school
 

 
the Wright Brother's house

 
home made fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment