Wednesday, November 16, 2016

THE LAST EMAIL.....



Dang  you  might miss the emails.... but all the chores are going to start to get done again, and i can finish up all the projects and stuff. So I was wondering if you could have my phone activated for when I get home and stuff that would be great. So this week was good our investigator looked like he was shaping up but then he didn't come to church this Sunday, so he wont be getting baptized. The sisters here are having a baptism on Saturday so its all good. other than that we have done a ton of service, we stained a deck and we did a whole bunch of yard work, went and cut wood, i got to fall a couple of huge trees, after that we painted a whole house on the inside.
Dad I will be forever grateful for coming on a mission, not only for the people I got to help but for all the help it gave me as a person, I am so different. My goals and my outlook is so different I know i am going to be such a better parent and husband, I know I will stay active now, when before I might have not.  I have seen the consequences of not living the gospel and it scares me, so i know i will stay rooted in the gospel forever.  I have in a sense become more spiritually mature and a lot more mature other wise, you might not even think i am your son.

I love you dad, I will see you next week!!






Elder Cox will be reporting on Sunday the 27th @ 1 PM 

95 N. 2125 W. Cedar City, UT 84720

lunch will be at 11 am @ the Cox's home 

No comments:

Post a Comment