Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Transferred

This week has been awesome, sadly i am getting transferred this week. My comp and I got put in here together new 6 weeks ago, and now we are both getting taken out. I kind of question why this happens so often, its not good for the area and i am just getting to know people. This week we did a ton of service, we had 21 lessons with members alone, we had 5 member presents and a couple of less actives so it was great. In the last 2 weeks we have upped the game again, we have caught and skinned 2 raccoon's, stretched and tanned them as well. You will be getting a few packages soon, I have to much crap so i am going to send some more stuff home this week. Not a lot to talk about I am just kinda upset that I already have to pack again but all in all it has been okay.  I love you!! 

I forgot to ask Elder Cox for his new address but i will get it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment