Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Handy Elder Cox

This week no one heard from Elder Cox that we know of.... luckily we got a lot of pictures from the mission facebook page and there training meeting. i also pulled an email/ text from him from a few weeks ago :) i always for get when i get them as a text from his mail box  lol

8 more months till he's home and remember if you here from him and want to share it or pictures email them to me and i will add them. :) 
kristincox5@hotmail.com



Elder Cox 3 years ago as handy Andy for Halloween at work

So this week was good but crazy, I think I get put in areas to fix the apartments it seems like every apt that i get put in has a major prob. This week our co2 alarm went off at 2 am so we went and spent the night at the Rials, but I ended up calling the fire dept cuz its a complex and i didn't
want anyone else to die. So they came and checked it out turns out there is no gas to the building, but then 2 days later the water heater went out. I don't know if it was connected at all or anything but i also replaced the a/c in this apt in the summer, the one in my last apt and the heater in my first one. I really feel like that's why i go places cuz after they get fixed I always leave. Ihas been a good 2 weeks, brother rial will be able to go to the temple in 2 weeks we are excited to see them go, they have been waiting for awhile.
It just started snowing here, first real storm of the winter. ha ha
well i love you sis













No comments:

Post a Comment