Thursday, October 29, 2015

October

Oct. 19th


Hey Dad, This week was good. It's going to be interesting to be away from home on my birthday, and to not be hunting. We are teaching a couple named Red and Rosemary,  we committed them to be baptized on November 21 so that should be awesome. I'm doing well, growing a lot this week and it  was a lot better. So Rosemary at church yesterday was having some pain so she asked for a blessing, so we gave her one and all she said after was "that was so weird. "she was like "it felt like a tingly warm all over, and like someone was touching me." her pain subsided and she went right on to gospel principals. As soon as she walked out of relief society she said ill be back next week, i love this church. She said it has been the only church were she has understood the message, they have been truly prepared to see us for sure it has been really cool.
love ya dad 




Hi Mom,
Sister Rial is who called you! She is great and takes really good care of us, sacrifices a lot for us. We don't get fed a lot so she takes that upon her self, I think she has got to feed us 4 times a week. They are just really cool people! They are the family we have reactivated, they as well as I have grown so much in the last 9 weeks its nuts. We are teaching her friends, they are so cool we had a great lesson with them right before she called you. We committed them to be baptized on November 21, so that should be awesome. I'm doing well, this week was a lot better! So one of her friends at church yesterday was having some pain so she asked for a blessing, and so we gave her one and all she said after was that It was so weird. She was like "it felt like a tingly warm all over, and like someone was touching me." her pain subsided and she went right on to gospel principals. As soon as she walked out of relief society she said, "ill be back next week, i love this church"  she said it has been the only church were she has understood the message, they have been truly prepared to see us for sure. It has been really cool. Well I found a crochet hook on the road so I have been crocheting loofahs and pot scrubbers out of some tool i found. My comp for my birthday bought me a longer crochet hook (I was complaining that mine was short) and a ball of yarn. We had a member give us gift cards to a super fancy restaurant in town (50 $) Steaks kind of fancy ha ha, so we are going to go for dinner. So she is going to make me Kimber chicken and cheese cake ha ha I am happy!! Grandma sent me some new shoes, the ones I came out with finally got a hole in the ball of the foot, ha ha wore out. 
 well i love you mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment