Tuesday, May 19, 2015

there are green feilds far away :)

Elder Cox burning stuff for a member, they're helping him out cleaning his yard.
 
 
Well everything has been just normal except for that I have been supper sick the last like three days, and have just been confined to my bed. But i am doing better now so other than that, and starting to teach a Mennonite lady we are doing good. We are actually teaching the Mennonite preachers daughter that is like 40, and her and her mom and 4 sisters ran away. She is supper awesome and reminded me of sister Welholter to a tee even looks just like her too. Everything is green green around here, and its freaken hot and humid. bleh
 I walk out of my 65 degree apartment and hit a wall of hot water, blehhhh ha ha other than that doing awesome. 
I love you all bye 
 
 



                                              Looking good Elder!
                                               I also cut my comps hair with appear of scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment